Skip to main content

Student Forms

Students New to the District 

Eufaula High School requires the following documents before a student can be enrolled. Please call 918-689-2556 for additional information.

  • Birth Certificate
  • Shot Record
  • Transcript/grades from the previous school
  • Proof of residency
  • Social Security Card
  • CDIB/Tribal card (if applicable)

Students may not enroll until all documents are received by Eufaula High School.